Thursday, June 07, 2007

Where did the week go?

Or more accurately where did the year go? How did it get to be June the 7th already?
Lukas will be breaking up for the summer soon, and it doesn't feel like Easter was 5 minutes ago. I think being ill means more days pass than you can account for, you have a few days where you can't do anything because you don't have the energy to get out of bed and those days are just gone. You can't get them back, that time is just gone forever and then you have the same amount of stuff to get done in less time. I haven't even started on anything for Fathers Day yet and that's only 10 days away eeeek!
Want to know what I have spent the day doing? I have been watching a dvd lol. I have tons of stuff to do and all I felt like was watching a dvd naughty girl. Now I am looking for something so I can get started on some more scrapping. I did manage to re-catalog my files in ACDSee though. Be back later, hopefully with some layouts to share xx

No comments: