Sunday, June 10, 2007

So I saw this and thought it might be fun

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouagoodcookquiz/
My Result:You Are Not a Cook
You know cooking isn't for you, and you wouldn't even consider trying to make a homecooked meal.
And this is a very good thing. You've saved all your friends and family from unintentional food poisoning!

You don't say lol. I hate cooking, or at least cooking in the conventional method. I can cook anything and everything in the microwave. An accident prone kltuz in a kitchen with a hot oven is a bad idea lol. I have previously managed to cut my hand with a butter knife, an ice cream lid and more other things then I can count. Off to see what other quizzes they have back in a bit.

So I went I looked and the first one I saw was this
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouasociopathquiz/
My result:You Are 32% Sociopath
From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!
Results are a little troubling, 2 of the questions probably affected the results though - Do you have a love/hate relationship with your parents, yes I do, I love them and they hate me lol. Do you have trouble holding down a steady job - yes I do but that's because I am ill all the time. I used to be damn good at my job when I was able to work.

http://www.blogthings.com/howbitchyareyouquiz/
My Results:You Are 29% Bitchy
You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.
Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!

One more and then I will think of something else to tell you. (There's no layouts today because of the computer)

http://www.blogthings.com/areyoulikeyourmomquiz/ (I really hope not)
My Result: You and Your Mom Are Completely Different
At times, it seems like you and your mom aren't even related.
You often wonder how two people from the same family can be so different.
As the saying goes... you can pick your friends, but not your relatives.

Well thank goodness for that lol. I would hate to think I was anything like that witch. But then since chain smoking, swearing and being awful isn't really in my nature I shouldn't have really been worried should I. I am going to raid the fridge. Might be back later but more likely tomorrow.

No comments: