Monday, June 11, 2007

I got busy

Good job Mark never bothers to read my blog since one of them is part of his Father's day gift lol. Credits: Paris Chic by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Inspired by Layered template 10 from templates with attitude 5 by Tracy Blankenship. Traci Murphy Dropshadows - Metal light, Paper Dark, Lift light. Font is Verdana.

Credits: Forward Thinking by Royanna Lea Fritschmann.Extras:Layered template by Tara Dunstan,The silver heart is from Foil Frenzy by Sophia Sarducci and the arrow was made using Holly McCaig's metal styles. Font is Microsoft Sans Serif.

My ACDSee has finally finished cataloging, so tomorrow I have to spend the day retagging stuff, I never imported the old database because it got corrupted so I sm starting from scratch. Shouldn't take too long, since I rename everything I just search for the designer's name and then tag all the results. My filing system is very unusual one day I will explain it to you. Its 5am so I suppose I should go to bed lol catch you later xx

No comments: