Friday, June 15, 2007

It's raining. It's pouring, the other half is snoring

and yet again I am sitting here wide awake with a stinking headache. I have a sprained ankle (just don't ask) all I will say is it was all Mark's fault and he's a git lol. Just to make it better the rain is making everything hurt worse than ever. Rain sucks. I read a thread on a board earlier that made me feel sick to the stomach. There are some warped people in this world, and it makes me wonder how much worse it's going to get. Everyday in the news you hear about bad things happening - murders, beatings, kidnappings, crimes involving little kids and helpless adults and it makes me sick. I don't watch the news by choice, I only ever know what's going on when I go down to talk to Nan because she always watches the news. The way I see it, that "news" is nothing to do with me so why watch it, I like being ignorant about the world outside my bedroom, I think they are wrong when they say knowledge is power because the only power this kind of knowledge has to me is the power to make me feel even more miserable than I normally do. Ignorance is bliss! No Layouts to share today, hopefully will have something interesting to talk about or share tomorrow.

No comments: