Friday, June 29, 2007

Di Hickman

Have you read her blog?
I get email alerts for it so whenever she updates I can read about it through my email and her latest update is a series of random questions which she has answered and challenges you to do the same so here goes.

1)Name one person who made you smile today? I don't think anyone has yet.
2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Trying to wake Mark up to take Lukas to school, surfing the internet and reading my emails.
3)What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Buying something from Grace Bennett's new store lol
4)What is something that happened to you in 1998? I started at Peers school, I only remember that was 98 because our computer usernames were the year we started our initial and our surname and mine was 98cblake lol.
5)What is the last thing you said aloud? Yay (I saw that there were two new actions up at Atomic Cupcake)
6)How many different things have you drank today? None.
7)What color is your hair brush? Silver and Black all three of them are, the one in my handbag is bright purple though.
8)What was the last thing you bought? Digiscrapping stash from Grace Bennett.
9)What was the last gift you received? Cash from Mark via paypal.
10)What color is your front door? White
11)Where do you keep cell phone? On my desk next to me.
12)What was the weather like today? No idea except that its too bright for me, so I have all the curtains shut in here.
13)What is the best ice cream flavor? Plain Mcflurrys from Macdonalds mmmmmm.
14)What are you excited about? Traci Reed's new releases they will be mine tomorrow!
15)Do you talk a lot? Yes, mainly to myself.
16)Name a weird food you like? Cheese and Apple sauce toasted sandwiches.
17)Cold or hot? depends on for what? Weather cold, even though it makes everything hurt worse because I HATE being hot. Food, cold I prefer everything when it is straight from the fridge/freezer, Baths as hot as I can make them.
18)What's your favorite thing to do? Digiscrap, Buy Digi Stash, Listen to music.
19)Do you want to cut your hair? No I miss when it used to be down to my bum.
20: Are you over the age of 25? Nope I will be 23 in December
21)Are you ticklish? Yes, especially on my feet.
22)Are you typically a jealous person? Yes
23)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "L" : Lukas he's my best little buddy.
24)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A": Don't have one
25)Do you chew on your straws? No
26)Do you have curly hair? Nope
27)What is the next concert you're going to? I am way past my concert going days, I can't deal with the flashing lights and the noise because of the dumb medical issues.
28)Who is the crappiest person in your life? My Mother! But she hasn't really been in my life since January.
29)What is your favorite color? Depends what for? Red, Purple, Silver. I also have a current fascination with orange don't ask lol.
30)What is something you say a lot? I Love You.
31)What's your room like? Messy, disorganized.
32)What was the last movie you saw? I can't remember because I never really sit down and watch a whole film I have them on while I scrap.
33)Do you have work tomorrow? Nope, Im not allowed to work because of the dumb medical issues and it sucks!
34)What's your dream job? I don't have one
35)When was the last time you said "I love you"? I have said it quite a few times this morning
36)What should you be doing right now? Tidying up, Getting dressed, Scrapping and loads of other stuff lol
37)Do you have a nickname? Does Lukasmummy count?
38)Are you a heavy sleeper? When I can get to sleep, I can sleep through an earthquake.
39)When is the last time you did the dishes, honestly? Haven't a clue.
40)What are your pet peeves? That's too long of a list for today lol.

No comments: