Saturday, June 09, 2007

Is it too early for vodka?

Although I happen to think that today the best use for the bottle of vodka would be to smash Mark and Nan over the head with it. How can two grown adults bicker like 3 year old children constantly. I woke up to Lukas screaming the house down because Nan had the dumb ass idea of moving the mattress from the top bunk onto Lukas's bed. (Lukas sleeps on a pull out futon because Nan insisted on us having Conor's old bed - a high rise thing with built in desk and pull out futon) Lukas had a meltdown over it, Mark shouted at Lukas to stop screaming before he was sick, then Nan started on about the neighbours being able to hear everything, right now I don't want to talk to any of them. I don't understand why I have to be everyone's mother. I am the youngest adult in this house, both Nan and mark have this I know best attitude when they are both wrong. I swear sometimes Nan forgets that Lukas isn't hers and that I am his mother. She goes behind my back and gives him stuff I have said he cant have, she seems to override every decision I make and she is constantly contradicting herself. Tell me something what would you say if someone insisted on making pizza on a daily basis for your 4 year old? She feeds him crap, wont let me cook and then when I try and get him to eat healthier and he has a meltdown she makes him a bloody pizza! One day I will snap and someone will get hurt because I have no patience or tolerance left. There are only so many times, that you can be overruled, ignored, and not consulted in decisions to do with your child before you lose it. As for Mark he's just as bad. I have told him so many times not to carry Lukas home from school. He carries him on his shoulders and firstly its dangerous, secondly there's no way in hell I could carry Lukas home and I don't want him to get into the habit of being carried, thirdly the walking doesn't hurt him it gives him the exercise he needs plus it makes him tired so I am not arguing with him at stupid o'clock to go to bloody sleep. The song on the CD player at the moment is ooh stick you, with a few words edited it's very appropriate for today don't you think lol. See I still have a slight sense of humour today. Maybe I will feel a bit happier after I get something to eat, it's just occurred to me that its 5:10pm and I haven't bothered to get anything to eat yet. I don't have much of an appetite ever which makes it super depressing when I look in the mirror and see that even though I eat practically nothing I am still huge.*sigh* this is a real pity party today isn't it. Maybe I will be back in a chirpier mood later (fat chance)

1 comment:

DellCAJohn said...

Hi-

My name is John, and I am a customer advocate at Dell headquarters. I read your post, and wanted to touch base with you to see how your call to our support representatives went.

If you need any further help, feel free to let me know. Judging from your description of the problem, it sounds like you may have a combination of hardware and software problems. You can reach me here:

customer_advocate@dell.com
ATTN: John