Saturday, June 02, 2007

So did you notice?

I changed from a two column blog to a three column blog. I will get around to adding more digi stores I like to shop at at some point, but honestly I really prefer shops that use 2checkout or similar where I can use my debit card, without paypal and best of all without Mark knowing lol. It is my own money I am spending but he doesn't get that I "need" more stuff lol.
I have some layouts to share with you.

Credits: Layered template by Alma Townsend, Shimmer Strips by Karen Perreira (recoloured), Ghosts and Goblins Pass the Pixel by Various Designers, Spook Night by Linda Monthei, Spooktacular by Kathryn Mhire, Funky Watercolors and Really Funky Watercolors by Christina Renee and Grungy Alpha Brushes by Carla Gibson. Font is KGD Amber Print by Kimberly Geswein


Credits: Sketch 3 by Gina Miller (Team GMD challenge 8), May Surprise Box and Frayed Fabric by Gina Miller, Define-ing you black by Sue Cummings,Hole Punched Sampler by Jenn Patrick and Stamped Alpha by Loreta Labaca. Font is KGD Amber Print.

Off to scrap some more, back later.

No comments: