Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

So I got up this morning and bullied Mark into phoning his Dad and saying Happy Fathers Day. He then phoned my dad and got an answer phone. Which I was thrilled about, because if his phone was broken, lost, damaged or stolen it was a great reason why he hadn't phoned. Then he called back a few minutes later. I was gutted because it just shows the only reason why he hasn't got in contact is because he doesn't care enough to bother. He has my mobile number, the house number, Mark's mobile number,the home address and my email address so it's not like he can't get hold of me. Nan was in a foul mood so we decided to go out. The intention was to go shopping, but somewhere along the way it got changed to a trip to the park and after hitting the local supermarket for some reduced bread and picking up a few supplies like drinks and a new football for Lukas we headed off to the duck pond. It was a long walk and I was suffering a lot (and no doubt I will pay for it tomorrow lol), but it was really nice when we got there. We sat down frequently and then when we finally got there we fed them 2 whole bags of rolls lol. Had a kickaround and then started walking home. On the way back we walked through the back streets and I happened to notice that somone had left a little bag on the side. We picked it up and there was a 7.2MP silver digital camera in it, with a 2GB Memory card. I feel awful for the person that lost it, but there was absolutely nobody in the street, I very much doubt anyone would have remembered leaving it there and I know that when all the drunks walk through there later it would have been smashed into little bits. So we now have 4 Digital Cameras. I am so looking forward to taking pictures with it. I don't have anything else to share today maybe I can get a layout finished tonight, if I dont just crawl into bed and go to sleep.

No comments: