Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Marks not happy that I just woke him up

to tell him that I got the best news ever - I got a spot on Traci Reed's CT!!!!
What I didn't think it was advisable to tell him was that it was a guest spot for November lol. See this also buys me a free pass to get anything I want from her store (and I do buy everything that comes out lol) because he will think it's CT work not me spending rofl. So no nagging from him and one very happy mummy I think today is going to be a good day. What makes it even better is an evil little thought occured to me earlier that had me sniggering to myself for ages. Remember I told you my mother was pregnant again? Well on July 1st England will become none smoking. Now whenever my mum has had a baby before within 1 hour maximum after delivery she's been outside puffing away on her cigarettes. Up until Aidan was born they had a smoking room in the hospital, when he was born she had to go outside, when Daniel was born you couldn't smoke outside a doorway, when this one's born she won't be able to smoke on the grounds, and she's having a caesarean section so that means 5 days in a hospital with no cigarettes. I feel so so sorry for the nurses but I so wish I could see the look on her face when they tell her, she smokes anywhere between 60-100 a day. *insert evil smiley here* Right now at 2:26am I am considering scrapping, mad I know if I manage one i'll be back if not i'll catch you after some sleep.

2 comments:

SarahB said...

Congrats on the guest CT spot! Definately cause for celebration!

Kirstie said...

congrats on Traci's CT and oh the poor nurses loL!