Monday, June 18, 2007

The kids got guts

I am sitting here giggling to myself because of something Lukas just said to Nan. She went to nose in his bedroom and was about to start moaning about the toys when in walked Lukas and simply stated "Get out, it's my bedroom" rofl she was so shocked she left. Don't get me wrong I am all for him respecting his elders but as I have tried to say to her before, if you don't like what you see in OUR ROOM, don't look. It's not like it a room in the house she should be looking in. The complete meltdowns she has over Lukas having toys out that he's playing with are bizarre, if his room was a tip I could understand it but it's not it's just a few toys and he's just an almost 5 year old, who in all fairness is a lot tidier than his daddy lol. I don't think I have anything else to share with you today. Going back to organising ACDSee catch you later.

No comments: