Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I cant sleep

and the Gareth Gates CD is on, does that give you an indication of how this post os going to go?
Lukas goes back to school tomorrow, I am going to miss having him around even though he has spent nearly his entire half term downstairs in the garden lol. My hands are hurting and I have a rotten headache it's mostly behind my eyes, and down my neck. I fell over the bed earlier and have a lovely bruise across my foot. But would you like to know what's really bothering me? My hair is coming out in clumps again every time I touch it handfuls come out, it used to be like a big thick bush lol right down to my bum now it's really thin and I have to buy some thiner hairbands to try it back. It just makes me feel sad, because it feels like just another thing that I have no control over, my skin is horrible at the moment, dry and sore. Its all insignificant really compared to what some people are going through but it makes me feel sad. All I want is to feel well enough to make myself not look like I am ill, to be able to shave the jungle that is my legs, I swear if I leave it much longer there will be more hair on my legs than on my head lol. But there's not a chance I could hold a razor and have any skin left on my leg at the moment, if you had seen my attempt at writing a phone number down earlier you would see what I mean. Looking good makes you feel better, as I have said many times before - a kick ass outfit, killer shoes or just a little make-up makes even a wilderbeast like me look ok. If you don't even have the energy to get dressed let alone brush your hair you feel crap because you look crap. Shallow really aren't I, tough just because it sounds shallow doesn't mean it's not true. I haven't scrapped anything today and I feel pretty useless. We did manage to empty out the junk from under our bed, I am glad it's done but I am suffering still from getting up off the floor, it's hard work when you cant use your wrists to help. It was a bad idea but I am pleased it's done. We sorted through 4 boxes of junk as well. Tomorrow we are supposed to be starting the cupboard so if you don't hear from me for a while don't worry I am probably just buried alive under the avalanche of junk in the cupboard lol. I am going to give up writing this post now since it's already taken over an hour to write. Catch you tomorrow.

No comments: