Monday, June 25, 2007

Maybe things are finally looking up for us

Tomorrow well technically today since it's 5:40am will be Mark first day at his new job. He has changed to another ward where different things are required of him and he's excited about it. For the 1st night in a long time I dont feel like crying, Lukas woke up and came into my bedroom he's now asleep in my bed. It feels good to see him there, feels good to know that he still comes to me, that he still needs me. I have spent a lot of time just cuddling and be cuddled today. This is where I belong in the world in the arms of those who love me. I don't know what things are going to be like with Nan when I get up because I went to sleep really early yesterday. This infection I have is really wearing me out and I am hurting, worse than I normally hurt but for some reason I don't feel miserable about it today. I feel at peace with the world. I feel like I can deal with anything. So come on world bring it on I can handle anything you can throw at me.

No comments: