Saturday, June 09, 2007

Urgh sometimes I hate technology!!!

or maybe technology hates me, my computer is having another hissy and needs a complete reinstall according to my ACDSee and my Desktop my E: Drive (the one with the photos,layered templates and stash overflow lol) doesn't exist. I can view it through my computer, change stuff and save stuff to it, so it's not broken. But I get the distinct feeling that when I phone Dell on Monday and give them a mouthfull about having to reinstall a machine thats a year old on August 2nd, they will probably tell me to send it back. The monitors not right, it has this weird haze to it (19" TFT aka not cheap lol), it runs hot, it runs slow, it closes programs when I am working on them with no warning, It often refuses to delete files or move files and it crashes a minimum of 10-20 times a day. I have just had enough today, its been one drama after another. I want to go to bed, but I wouldn't be able to sleep. Until my computer is sorted one way or another I have to use Mark's Craptop oops I mean laptop lol, so scorched legs and flickering screen here I come *insert sarcastic hurray here*

No comments: