Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Drowning in ACDSee

Its times like this when I question my nature to buy first think later. It was a nice idea in theory to restart my ACDSee from scratch but I think it was kind of like childbirth you forget how much work is involved lol. I did manage to get quite a few items (read over 1000) sorted, tagged and filed to be organised but I still have 1000s to do. I have layouts to do, a Fathers Day project (or 2) to complete before Sunday, and I am struggling. I am exhausted today I went to bed at 6pm last night after being up since about 8am the day before. Insomnia sucks but the aftermath of an all nighter and all day up after seems to last forever. I just want to crawl back in my bed and sleep for a week lol. So if you don't hear from me I am just overwhelmed and overtired lol. Catch you soon. x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some sleep!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the freebie!

Great LOs!