Friday, June 01, 2007

Look at what my Loopy man made

yes that is yet another one of the dopey names we have for Lukas very fitting as well since he's completely loopy most of the time, lol.
Anyway on with the show and tell lol. He did this all by himself I opened the files, did some resizing for him and supervised to make sure he never touched anything he shouldn't (or clicked on my private stash folder, we wouldn't want Mark seeing all those unzipped files would we lol). Lukas picked exactly what he wanted to use, dragged it onto the canvas and clipped the papers to the layered template. The amazing part of it is it was easier to teach the 4 year old to use a layered template than it was to teach Mark lol with way less questions rofl.


Credits: Desktop calendar cheat sheet by Victoria Feemster, BoysBlues by Foxy Designs and Bugs Doodles by Carrie Bombria.

Please leave my little man some love xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Glad i came across this web site.Added lukasmummy.blogspot.com to my bookmark!