Saturday, June 16, 2007

Announcing the return of the moaning

I thought you might be missing it lol. My hands are killing they really need to be bandaged up again but I don't want to wake Mark up and ask him to do it. My stomach is really hurting again and I feel like I am going to throw up. I can cope with pain but not nausea it drives me insane. Mark did bacon with cous cous for dinner and I am a little bit worried that might be why I feel sick. Whatever the reason it sucks!
I don't have anything else to share since I spent most of the day asleep. I am really tired lately. The part that bothers me is that when you go to the doctors and you say I cant sleep and I am tired constantly they dont hear the part where you say I can't sleep but I'm tired. They think you are tired because you can't sleep which is true but the reason I can't sleep isn't because I am not tired its because I can't get comfortable because of the pain. I am fed up of feeling like I need my sunglasses on all the time even in the house. The light hurts my eyes, I have two choices leave it on and have my eyes hurt, turn it off and use the lamp which strains my eyes because it's low light. There is a third which is wear my sunglasses in the house, which sucks because I got the darkest ones I could find so it makes typing even more difficult. *sigh* sometimes I would quite happily kill for one day where I didn't feel shit. I appreciate the days where I only feel horrible and no-one should have to do that. Luckily I use my keyboard so much I can pretty much type without looking too much at the keys (obviously its harder when my wrists are bandaged lol). Lukas has been asking about Leo again. Sometimes I think he's forgotten and then he comes out with something about him and amazes me. It hurts though when you see him so sad and there's not a thing you can do about it. The worst part is he can't really express how it feels because I know that I can't and I have a lot more words in my vocabulary but nothing sums up the feeling of pain in your heart. Nothing comes close to describing how it feels. I find that the best solution is to hug Lukas close it helps both of us. It's Fathers Day on Sunday and I still haven't started Marks present. He will understand because he's amazing like that but I still feel bad about it. So as you can see I can't do anything right today, I feel pretty damn useless and tomorrow feels like just another chance to screw it up. Guess depressed an utterly miserable would be a good description for right now *sigh*

No comments: