Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Been to the bar

The Potato Bar at Polka Dot Potato did you think I meant a real bar? This one is much more interesting they serve stash lots of it, all costing 99c. You can go grab some bargains of your own right here, personally I got more templates, two little element packs and the two stunning freebies collections by Jeannie Papai. I don't want more kits I have way more than I will ever use but templates I do actually get around to using them just not as fast as I would like lol.
I have almost finished a new layout that I am quite proud of I just need a piece of wordart to finish it off. I posted a little plea for someone to make me one at Digishop Talk. Lisa's gone off on holiday so no Ella or Conor for a while, it will be strange not to see them every single day. I don't really have anything else I want to talk about today well I have stuff but I just don't feel in the mood to talk about it today. Be back tomorrow hopefully with more layouts.

No comments: