Monday, June 04, 2007

I have some layouts to share with you.

Credits:Layered template by Andrea Cox and Ray Of Light Charity kit contributions by Wendyzine, Neverland Scraps, Ilona Havenaar, Blythe Evans, Stacie Prinzo, Sarah Meyer, Ksharonk, Kari Henzelt, FaerOak, Brenda Miller, Bernadette Hunt, Agnes Lahur, Debbie McKenzie and Kimberly Stewart. Traci Murphy Dropshadows - Paper Dark, Ribbon Dark and Glitter Dark. Font is Wasted Collection.
Credits: Landscape templates volume 6 template 4 by Deb Fisher and Ray Of Light Charity kit contributions by Amy Cheeseman, Agnes Lahur, Chris Turnbull, Sandra Boddington, Wendyzine, Tracy Ann Robinson, Peta Stokes, Kate Fairlie, Tonje Gram and Paisley Blues.Credits: Au Naturelle by Rina Kroes. Font is kimberly.

I have made a few others but I dont really feel like waiting for blogger to upload the images, they are just really simple layouts. I do have some stuff I want to talk about but right now last night's wrestling event One Night Stand is begging to be watched, I couldn't stay awake last night to watch it. Catch you later xx

No comments: