Friday, June 29, 2007

2 days without a post

now I have no idea where to start on filling you in lol.
I have a little TOOOOOT to share - My layout was picked for the Diva Pick of the day at Divine Digital http://www.divinedigital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19160#post19160. YAY lol.
I have been out of the house twice this week *shock, horror* lol. I went shopping on Wednesday on the hunt for an orange top for Lukas, now you're wondering why I want an orange top? Because it matches a kit I want to work with lol. See I am that tragic, I dont have anything that goes with it, so I went shopping lol. He ended up with not just the one top he got lots. Me and Lukas both have tonnes of clothes, I get a thrill out of dressing him in cute little outfits. Mark's been enjoying his new placement at work, he prefers the new ward and seems to be a lot happier. We went to Tesco to do food shopping last night and spent double what we had budgeted for ooops lol. On wednesday I finally got the chair I have been wanting so I can sit comfortably at my desk, unfortunately despite it's £50 price tag (it was on sale for £35) its rubbish, yesterday we tried a different chair and that ones just yucky so back they both go, and back to the hateful chair I had before I go. *sigh* is it really that hard to find something that's comfortable? What else do I have to tell you about? Oh yes, Lukas. Yesterday he came home from school and Mark passed on a message from the school about him having a loose tooth. I thought they were all a bit mental since he's not even 5 yet but after a quick check one of his front teeth is loose, the reason - some little brat pushed him over at school, the other day he came home with a little graze on his chin. I didn't think much of it because he's accident prone the other day he got a tiny cut on his head when he walked into the doorframe. I dont think I have anything else to share, and since I am really tired I think I will go back to bed lol.

No comments: