Sunday, June 24, 2007

Its so sad

I spend a lot of my time at Digishop Talk, I often have a window open when I am working on the computer even if I am not reading the threads. Lately there seem to be a lot of sad threads and they make me sad. Lots of people have lost people close to them, had massive data losses and worst of all a lot of people have lost little babies in there families. I think its amazing that we have a community that's always so open to offer what help and support they are able but sometimes I wish there was more I could do than offer cyber (((hugs))). It's times like this when I really question people's faith in a god, if he/she is so wonderful then why are there so many people having such a rough time of it? I have heard it said a lot that only the good die young, and it makes no sense surely if there is a god they should be trying to leave as many good people as possible and killing of all the assholes, paedophiles, murderers, rapists, my mother etc people that are truly evil. I believe that you spread around what you are touched with, me I was touched by Nan's love and devotion and I think that makes me a pretty good person. When people are nice to me I am nice to other people. To the same token when people wind me up and make me mad that can also be tranferred to someone else. Im working on that but it's hard. Tonight there are a lot of people who are lonely, there are a lot of people worrying and wondering about family members and no doubt there are a lot of tears being shed over the world. So for whatever reason you are sad tonight this ones for you ((((((((hugs)))))))))))), and for those of you that aren't sad lucky you, please be sure to spread that happiness around as much as possible, because someday you might be the one needing the ((hugs)).

No comments: