Monday, June 25, 2007

Bring on the sarcasm

Credits: Unexpected Treasures by Royanna Lea Fritschmann, Calligraphy Alpha Brushes by Carla Gibson and Starting Blocks 2 Layered Template 1 by Amy Bleser. Traci Murphy Dropshadows - Lace light, Cardstock Light and Ribbon Light. Font is Pea Sue's Print.

Enabling: Unexpected Treasures by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here
Calligraphy Alpha Brushes by Carla Gibson available here
Starting Blocks 2 Layered Templates by Amy Bleser available here
Traci Murphy Dropshadows - Lace light available here, Cardstock Light available here and Ribbon Light available here

I hate this photo from my wedding because it makes me mad, every single time I see it. But I am in such an upbeat mood today I decided to scrap it with my very own brand of sarcasm.
It's a great reflection of me, and I even quite like it lol.

No comments: