Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sometimes I hate computers!!

I had plans for today, to get lots of scrapping done. This is all I have managed because earlier this afternoon my computer started making a weird noise. Mark seems to think it's my C: drive that's causing the problems. This happens to be my operating drive, but we have had plans to replace it for a while (not because there was anything wrong with it just because we wanted something bigger lol). But it's not quite as simple as just removing the drive, we have to move everything off of one of my internal drives, so that it can become the operating system until we buy a new one when Mark gets paid. So I have spent the day I planned to be scrap filled, copying files, moving files, swearing at the machine, and generally just feeling really pissed off about everything. I am so sick of computer issues. Marks, mine and if it's not computers it's mobile phones (please don't ask i'm really not in the mood today). Anyway enough moaning, here's the one layout I did manage to complete before the computer issues made for another Spin-A-Lift challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs. This is an older kit and a photograph I found of Lukas and scanned in. I used to love my polaroid camera but I so wish I had dated the photographs lol. I'm a bit spolit by my digital cameras I like having either the date on them or the date they were taken in the properties it's really helpful when it comes to scrapping but oh well sometimes an undated photograph is better than no photograph at all. I'm actually pretty proud of this layout.
Spin-A-Lift (Flipped Horizontally) of ZaCola3's Wonderful You found here
Credits: Layered template (Count To 4, Template 1) by Darcy Baldwin, Sleigh Bells Ring by Dani Mogstad and Traci Reed and I Love Felt Actions by Tandika Star. Font is DJB Erika by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: Dear Santa, This year for Christmas I would like nothing more than to learn how to sit up all by myself. Mummy has laid me here looking cute, but it's driving me insane that all those decorations are just out of my reach. They really are just begging to be touched and played with. Love and dribble Lukas xxx
Enabling: I will add this later, I know I still haven't done the previous ones but I will get to it.

No comments: