Wednesday, May 28, 2008

From Our Blog To Yours - Memorial Day

This challenge sounded like a lot of fun, "find kits in the shoppe with either red, white and blue (does not have to be all in the same kit) or with Stars!". Window shopping at Sweet Shoppe Designs, that can never be good for my debit card now can it lol.

The 1st one I found is not technically a kit, but it does have red, white, blue and stars in it lol.
Cluster Of Stars bent frames by Susan Bartolini (ScrapKitchen)The 2nd one is a very cute kit (Part of the Year Of Memories Collection)
A Year Of Memories - July by Dani Mogstad and Shawna ClingermanThe 3rd one I already have on my hard drive lol, ok so technically it's more turquoise than blue in this one but it's such a gorgeous kit I thought it deserved mention lol.Paging Miss Bettie by Traci Reed
The 4th one is another kit that I have on my hard drive and this one isn't conventional colours either but there is red and blue and touches of white lol.
Ain't No Sunshine by Traci ReedThen there's the 5th one which just happens to be yet another Traci Reed one lol.
Boy Theory by Traci ReedThe 6th one is a kit I can't remember if I have or not lol I remember looking at it but not entirely sure if I actually bought it or not, yes I know I am awful aren't I lol
Spin Your Wheels by Julie Billingsley
The 7th one is a kit I have on my wishlist, because Lukas saw it and decided he wants it lol.
Ka-blamo by Shawna ClingermanThe 8th one is less vibrant than the others but I think it's got a unique charm of it's own.
All Sorts by Fee JardineThe 9th one is something I have and *shock horror* have scrapped with well I think I have lol.
Way To My Heart by Heather RoselliThe last one for tonight/this morning (6am so I suppose that's technically morning right?)
Is just stars, I know I am supposed to be looking for kits but elements are more interesting lol. Graffiti Grunge Stars by Shawna Clingerman

No comments: