Friday, May 30, 2008

From Our Blog To Yours - Dream Vacation

I suppose I could have changed that to dream holiday since that's what we call it lol. I have mentioned on here before that most people's idea of a dream get away is my idea of hell on earth lol. I can't stand sand, I hate hot sun, I hate bright lights so that pretty much rules out anywhere exotic lol. But I did have a blast playing in the snow with Lukas so maybe somewhere with snow would be good. I don't have a country in mind though lol. I would love to take Lukas to Disney Land just to see his face (and maybe ride on some of the rides lol). I would love to take tonnes of pictures but to be honest I do that when we go to the park anyway lol. I really would be happy to go anywhere as long as Mark and Lukas were there too lol.

No comments: