Wednesday, May 28, 2008

From Our Blog To Yours - What Your Latte Says About You!

This is another slightly older one (originally posted on 2nd May 2008) and it should be interesting since I don't drink coffee lol. But maybe the questions will be a little bit broader and I will still be able to answer them. I suppose most of them would apply to Hot Chocolate too and I do drink that (well sometimes anyway usually when I am cold lol)



What Your Latte Says About You



You are very decadent in all aspects of your life. You never scale back, and you always live large. You are a very frivolous person. You don't take anything too seriously. Why should you? You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast. You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it. You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree. You are expressive and friendly, but you are never pushy.


I think that's a lot to tell about someone just from the drink that they order lol. The part that made me giggle was the "You're addicted to caffeine" because I don't touch it, I drink caffeine free coke, don't drink tea or coffee. Now Mark on the other hand is very addicted to caffeine and I don't even want to think what Nan would be like without her extra strong coffee all day long.

No comments: