Thursday, May 29, 2008

In Pink Overload!!!

Urgh I am so fed up of looking at this layout, it's so girly and pink lol. Don't get me wrong I had fun making it but I am so not a pink sort of girl, sparkly is fine, flowers are great but pink well to quote Lukas "Pink Stinks!!!" lol. But it's always good to do something new. This one started out being for a Paper To Digi Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs, but the more I worked on it the less it looked like the original lol so I changed it to fit A Sweet Inspiration Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs and went with saying it was inspired by rather than a scraplift of because it's that's more accurate lol. So here's the layout you tell me if you think it's too pink!
Inspired by I Love You Guys by Puppet found hereCredits: Her Royal Highness by Dani Mogstad and Emily Merritt, Pink Fuzzy Knitted Alpha by Zoe Pearn, Hangin By A Thread by Amanda Slagle (Mandabean) and Acrylic-O-Holic 2 and Stamped Script Alpha Brushes by Traci Reed.

Will do the enabling tomorrow.

No comments: