Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Just a layout to share.

I was in bed most of today with another really bad migraine, but I've been working on a layout this evening, again taking ages looking for wordart (that I didn't end up using in the end lol) it gets so frustrating to spend so long looking for stuff. I really need to spend some time working in ACDSEE this week. So if you don't see me for a few days I am buried in ACDSEE relabeling and taggin hell lol. I like the end result but it's just so dull to do it I would much rather scrap then tag stuff. Mainly because scrapping has an undo button and ACDSEE doesn't! I really really hope they finally include one in the next release. Anyway here's the layout.
Credits: Layered template (Don't Be Square 8.5x11 Portrait Template 2) by Chrissy W and Bohemian Blossoms by Amy Bleser. Font is DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: It was really hot outside and doing anything at all just seemed to be too hard so you sat down on the grass, and sighed every so often. It was so cute to watch.

Enabling:Don't Be Square 8.x511 Portrait Templates by Chrissy W available here, Bohemian Blossoms by Amy Bleser available here and DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin available here.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

love the colors on this one too!!! great page again!!