Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Im so much more productive at night

especially if there happens to be half naked violence (aka WWE) on the television. So want to see what I scrapped last night?Credits: Layered template (I'm No Square 8.5x11 Landscape Template 4), Sunshine by Amanda Rockwell and I'm Talking 'bout Baseball Wordart by Jodie McNally. Fonts are DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin and MTF Base by Miss Tiina.

Journalling reads: Everytime Nannie Donna went on holiday she used to take great pleasure in bringing you back some, well I will be nice and say unusual gifts. She seemed to delight in buying you the most noisy or destructive thing she could possibly find. This time that happened to be a Power Ranger Baseball bat and ball set. Not only was it a potentially lethal weapon but it made the sound of shattering glass everytime anything touched it. I can’t even start telling you how many times me and daddy came racing down to the garden thinking you had smashed the shed window or the kitchen door. You couldn’t quite get the hang of swinging it at the ball, but we had a lot of fun trying. We soon moved on to mummy and daddy hitting the ball and you chasing after it, like a dog silly boy.

Enabling: I'm No Square 8.5x11 Landscape templates by Chrissy W available here, I'm Talking 'bout Baseball Wordart by Jodie McNally available here. DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin available here and MTF Base by Miss Tiina available here. I haven't a clue where I picked up Sunshine by Amanda Rockwell because it's not in her ScrapArtist store sorry.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

this is SUCh a fun page!!! love the colors!! great job!