Friday, May 23, 2008

Oh Photoshop how I have missed you

Would it be bad if I admitted that if Mark was away for a week I probably wouldn't miss him as much as I have missed Photoshop lol. I got up this morning and every single muscle in my body ached I couldn't even move my neck. But with the help of steaming hot bath, and my TENS machine I am now sat at my desk ready to work. I have already finished off and uploaded one layout and now I am about to finish off some of the others in my work in progress file. Maybe I will even get a new one started. Lukas has gone with Mark to the city centre for a Happy Meal and to buy my replacement office chair. The other one has been broken for a while. I really can't think of anything better than having a comfy chair to sit in and scrap lots of layouts. So here's the 1st one I have finished off for a Slogan Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Credits: Layered template (Patti'licious, template 3) by Chrissy W, and Hope Spring Eternal by Amy Bleser and Heather Roselli. Fonts are DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin, King Cool KC by Kimberly Geswein and Devil Inside by Freaky Fonts.

Journalling reads: I have never been what anyone would class as skinny. Over the years I have come to accept that I am never going to be a size ten. I have made peace with my big butt and I have decided that I really quite like the attention my cleavage attracts. I am content to forever be just skinny inside.

Be back to add enabling later.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

this is officially my FAV layout of yours now LOVE IT!!!1 way to go girl!