Friday, May 16, 2008

I haven't done one like this in a long time.

I made it for the latest Sugar Free Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs, the topic this time was heartbreak. There's nothing more heartbreaking for me than losing my angel babies. This one was made for Gaiebraille, but I have already started messing around with journalling for one for Leo and one for Ambrose. I decided to upload this without a picture because I can't decide whether to use the ultrasound, the funeral or the picture of the ashes, plus I don't actually remember where I have put them, I know I put them somewhere I wouldn't find them by accident and neither would Lukas but beyond that I am clueless. I went for a mixture of pink, blue and yellow because we weren't sure of the sex. Hope that helps explain it a bit.
Credits: Layered template by Bree Clarkson (inspired by Karen, template 2) and Yesteryear: Baby Collection by Julie Billingsley. Fonts are DJB Nicole, DJB My Dear Marsha, and DJB A Bit Of Flaire by Darcy Baldwin, Gigi, Mr. Wade, Shelley-Volante Script and Scriptina.

Title: Gaiebraille our 1st angel baby.
Journalling reads: I used to think my heart had been broken before, but I soon realised that before you everything was just cosmetic damage, minor scratches on my soul. But you, were the first one to break my heart into a million pieces and use the shards to rip my very existance into confetti. I remember the exact moment that you did it you now, and no matter what else came after you were the first and the first cut is always the deepest. I shouldn't blame you, I mean you were dead you couldn't have done anything to help me but in my mind it was your fault and for a while I hated you for it. When they told me I didn't cry you know, I was determined they wouldn't have that power over me but before it was all said and done they didn't just see my tears sometimes they saw the shattered remains of my heart spread out for them to examine, to pass judgement on. Nobody will ever understand why I cried so hard for the loss of you. But then no-one else knows my secrets do they, no-one else knew how much you were my hope for the future. There was no cloud over you there wasn't any doubts that you might be part monster because you were definately not created by force you were made with 100% love. You were supposed to make everything better, but you almost destroyed me. I know you made my soul unbreakable, nothing could ever hurt me as much after you. I wouldn't have gotten through losing Leo without you. But I still wish every single day that I never had to hear those words, I never had to endure that pain, I never had to learn those lessons. Every single day I miss you and the part of me that you took with you. I wish i'd gotten to know you as more than just being my heartbreak. I loved you then I love you still, always did and I always will. Gaiebraille Charlett Blake.
Pink Tag: It's hard to say goodbye before you even have a chance to say hello. Unknown. 17th Feb 2003.
Blue Tag: Given wings to soar but never far from our hearts.

Enabling: I really don't feel like doing it now, I might add it later if not i'll do it tomorrow.

No comments: