Friday, May 30, 2008

Last one for now

I really need to go to bed lol. This one was created for a Paper 2 Digi Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs. (Yes I know the last one was as well but they are different challenges.)

Scraplift of Play by Jaime Warren found hereCredits: Class Of 2008 by Melissa Bennett. Fonts are Mickey's Merry Christmas and DJB Erika and DJB My Dear Marsha by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: Ever since you were a baby, Christmas has always meant, mummy buying you a very cute costume to wear. You have been a reindeer, a Christmas Pudding, a snowman and of course Santa. This time you decided you wanted a Mickey Mouse Santa Hat complete with ears. We were supposed to be going to a Christmas party, after you were ready I left you to amuse yourself while I got ready. When I came back downstairs you were zooming about the house on your ride-on. I asked you to get off and you said no. When I asked you why you wouldn’t get off you told me that you needed it, it was your sleigh. Silly boy!

Right I am off to bed but I will be back at some point today to sort out the mess that my blog has become lol.

No comments: