Thursday, May 08, 2008

Oh I am so disorganised

I had to take some painkillers this morning because I have really hurt my back somehow. So I slept right through Lukas being at school and was woken up at 5:30pm by Nan because Lukas was ill, apparently she had told Mark to leave me asleep, she would take care of Lukas until I got up. Let's just say he isn't well at all, and I am very greatful that I still had a full pack of training pants for him. He got into bed with me and we curled up and went to sleep, when we both woke up he started watching cartoons for a while while I tried to catch up on emails. I heard him say something and turned around only to see him throwing up on the bed. So I did what I do best, I called Mark in a panic at work and begged him to come home and sort it all out lol. I had to bath Lukas, have you ever tried to lift a sick kid with a bad back? No, well don't try it lol. Somehow I got him into the bath and washed him. Mark came home and sorted all the sick out, while he was busy scrubbing and changing all the bedding I sat with Lukas in his bedroom. Since then he has dozed for a bit, woke up been toilet again, been sick again and decided he wanted some frosties only to fall asleep before we could go and get them. He's had nothing to eat all day and I am really worried about him. If he's no better tomorrow I will probably call a doctor out for him. He's running a really high temperature. I don't like it when my little guy is sick, call me overprotective I don't care but after Leo I can't help it. So while I am sitting here watching him, I thought I may as well upload my latest layout. I made it last night/this morning (depends how you define a day lol). Since this morning I was having problems with my connection so I saved it to upload later, and this is later lol. It it doing souble duty for both the quote and colour challenges for NSD at Digital Freebies. Anyway here's the layout.
Credits: Layered template (Starting Blocks 2 Series 1, Template 2), Dress 'Em Up Frames and Angel Kisses Mini by Amy Bleser. Fonts are: CK Alis Writing, Scriptina, SP Double Doodle by Shabby Princess, CS Moxie by Carrie Stephens.
Enabling: Starting Block 2 Series 1, Dress 'Em Up Frames and Angel Kisses Mini by Amy Bleser available here, here or here, here, here or here and here. CK Ali's Writing was a freebie at Creating Keepsakes but I can't access the site right now, SP Double Doodle by Shabby Princess available here, CS Moxie by Carrie Stephens is now retired sorry.

No comments: