Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's good to be back

even if it is without my RAM upgrade. Isn't it just typical that after all those months of begging and pleading, for Mark to please please go and finally buy the RAM he has been promising me since we first got the machine, the day he goes to get it is the day they are sold out!!! As usual nothing is ever simple, I told Mark he wasn't to touch my machine until he bought the new hard drive, take the old one out put the new one in. But he argued with me that his way would work better. Is anyone really surprised that he was wrong and he screwed up the machine in the process? Many hours later I finally have my computer back to almost normal, I have installed almost everything it needs, I finally learnt from my mistakes and backed everything up, made a list of all the programs, addons etc that were installed now all I have to do is work through it. I'm getting there but it's slow going. I refuse to get annoyed about it I am already miserable enough thanks to getting my damn period on Saturday. Then there's also Nan apparently the guy who is supposed to be fixing the downstairs toilet (yep still waiting for that) came this morning at 8am and no-one answered the door, Mark swears he was up and no-one came. But he's gone to work and since when has she ever listened to anything I have to say. Her rant about that was swiftly followed by her rant about him not sorting the recycling out for collection tomorrow. He doesn't finish work until midnight oh the joy of listening to her moaning about the same thing over and over again for the rest of the evening, kinda makes me glad I have no choice but to be sat here doing this lol. I am having a little photoshop withdrawal though, it's the only thing I can't seem to find to install, I have elements 4.0 and I know where CS2 is so I may have to use that instead. Anyway I suppose I better get back to it. Hopefully I will be back properly soon.

No comments: