Monday, May 12, 2008

From Our Blog To Yours - Childhood Crushes

Those of you who know me will already be aware that I like to talk lol. I like to ramble away on my blog. But sometimes I don't have anything to talk about, I mean there's only so many times I can whinge about Mark or Nan before even I don't want to read it anymore lol. When you have not much a life you don't really have a whole lot to talk about, so the idea of someone else giving me a topic to ramble away about really really appeals to me lol. Keep reading I have almost got to the point lol, yes I know that's quick for me lol. I saw on the Sweet Shoppe Designs Blog that every week they do something called From Our Blog To Yours, they write something, a prompt usually and you reply to it on your blog and leave them a link. Doing this not only gives me something to talk about they give everyone who does it 1 sweet reward point (now don't ask me about those because I don't fully understand how they work) I get that for doing certain things like challenges they give you points, these points are awarded per month and somehow these points translate into store discount but to be honest how that part works escapes me a little lol. But for now I am more than content to do challenges just to actually use the masses of stuff I have bought and things like this just well just because lol. I guess I like talking even if I am only talking to myself lol. This weeks prompt was Childhood Crushes. It wasn't that long ago I had posters on my wall to be honest if Mark didn't live here I probably still might lol. I used to have posters of Ronan Keating on my bedroom walls, when I met Mark I just kind of downsized to a calendar with his pictures on it, lol I mean really what do you expect from someone who bought her son a John Cena poster for his bedroom and frequently goes in there when he is at school to look at it lol. If I could get one of my own to put inside my cupboard door I would lol. Let's see apart from Ronan Keating and John Cena who would I like posters of well Julian Mcmahon is pretty hot and so is David Boreanaz, T.W King is pretty easy on the eyes too and so is Brian Krause, I have a bit of a thing for Kyle Busch and I will happily admit that Mr Jon Bon Jovi gets better with age the shorter his hair the better as far as I am concerned lol. Then there's always those yummy speedway riders Lukas is named after lol Lukas Dryml, Andrew Appleton, Mark Loram and Leigh Adams (well technically the family thinks that the Andrew and Mark parts come from our parents my dad is Mark and Mark's Dad is Andrew, but i'm not going to tell them different am I lol) Anyway I will leave you with some pictures, or maybe I will just leave them for me to look at all by myself lol.
Ronan Keating
Photobucket

John Cena
Photobucket

Julian McMahon
Photobucket

David Boreanaz
Photobucket

T. W King
Photobucket

Brian Krause
Photobucket

Kyle Busch
Photobucket

Jon Bon Jovi (sorry I couldn't find anything more recent)
Photobucket

Lukas Dryml
Photobucket

Andrew Appleton
Photobucket

Mark Loram
Photobucket

Leigh Adams
Photobucket

Wow that was a lot of fun too do, oh well at least now I have all of these hotties in one place, I won't have to google them when I am feeling depressed lol.

No comments: