Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I think that's everything

installed on the computer programs wise, but for some reason my firefox is playing up a little, some of the addons I have downloaded (all the ones I had before) don't seem to be working today. But I will fix that tomorrow. I thought since I had gotten everything reinstalled a lot quicker than I was anticipating I would reward myself with a little scrapping time. This one was created for a One Word Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs. It's a little different than my usual style but I like it.
Credits: Layered template (Patti'licious, Template 4) and Clearly Inked Stapled Alpha by Chrissy W and Party Out Back by Kristin Cronin Barrow.

Enabling: Patti'licious Templates and Clearly Inked Stapled Alpha by Chrissy W available here and here and Party Out Back by Kristin Cronin Barrow available here.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

LOVE what you did with that alpha!!! super creative!