Saturday, May 17, 2008

I really have nothing to say today,

I scrapped this layout and slept I really didn't do anything else. Truth be told sleeping and scrapping seem to be all I have done lately apart from taking painkillers here and there oh and drinking, no not alcohol lol I am just thirsty all the time right now I am getting through about 8/10 litres a day. So when I am not scrapping/sleeping I am either refilling my water bottles or making frequent trips to the toilet, fun times lol. The pain in my stomach is becoming unbearable more often, I really do think it's time to stop putting off that doctors appointment. It's just there always seems to be more important things to do, it never seems to get fitted in. *sigh* I am tired of everyone nagging at me to go to the doctors they just don't understand it's not that simple. Finding a day where we can afford the bus fair, and I feel like I have enough energy to drag all the way there and then drag all the way back is almost impossible, I know I really need to change to the closer doctors but the irony is it would be the same issues, some days oh alright most days lately I can't even find the energy to get dressed.
Anyway here's the layout I have to show you, maybe tomorrow will be a better day, I can hope can't I. This one was created for the Treat Of The Month challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Scraplift of Still Moment by Karen Wong (Hom74)
Credits: Layered template by Karen Wong (TDC Sketch Challenge 52 9th November 2007), Curled Border Templates and actions (Template 1) by Marcie Reckinger and Traci Murphy and Stealing Prince Charming by Traci Reed. Font is GG Basic by GG Digital Designs (The Golden Girls).

Journalling reads:There is no love like the love for a brother, there is no love like the love from a brother - Astrid Alauda.

No comments: