Sunday, May 20, 2007

What a difference a day makes

Even though I spent most of the day in bed poorly, I feel a lot more positive, a lot more cheerful, today I feel content with my life. So what changed between last night and tonight?
Well for a start the weather was better today which means I can actually type without too much discomfort. We had chinese takeaway for dinner, I bought a little bit more stash and I have scrapped some layouts that I really like. We have changed all Lukas's bedding and curtains so I feel like I did something a mother should do, Lukas and Mark went to the park for a little while earlier and things just dont seem as bad as they did last night. Which is one of the reasons I am so greatful for this blog, I just needed someway to let it all out. I dont have anything planned for tomorrow but I would like to get the room tidier and organise some of my digi stash and maybe make a few more backup dvds. Mark will be watching the motorbikes in the morning and I will probably be sleeping lol. I will be back in a bit with some layouts to share xx

No comments: