Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Layouts to share!

I love my son, he's such an angel in this chaotic house. He's been busy playing and watching a bit of TV and I have managed 2 layouts. He's currently busy making me giggle by winding up his daddy lol.
First is another layout about the beautiful Zoey.

Credits:Always with you and Always with you addon by Maria LaFrance, On the border 2 by Janet Phillips and Calligraphy Alpha Brushes by Carla Gibson.Actions are: Traci Murphy Dropshadow actions - Paper Dark and Photo Dark. Atomic Cupcake Embroidery action.Fonts are: CS Funkybet by Carrie Stephens,Freestyle Script and CK Handprint.

Next I have this one, a layout about Lukas painting.
Credits: Got Landscapes Layered templates, August Sun, Got Frames and Mix and Match Chipboard by Shandy Vogt.Traci Murphy Dropshadows actions - Paper Dark, Chipboard Dark and Alpha Dark. Font is CK frosting.

I have a real bad headache, and I feel a bit sick so I might not be back today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The paint splatters are so perfect with the little artist layout and I love the photo in the first one...she's just a doll!

justrenae said...

OK Auntie Crystal, I had no idea you posted little sweetie on your blog too! That is just so sweet!

I already emailed you my opinion of the Zoey LO, the Lukas LO is just adorable too!

OOOOOOHHHHH! I am so touched!

Renae

Lisa said...

Two more great LO's of Lukas and Zoey!! That is so sweet of you to post little Zoey on here....I know that puts a smile on Renae!!