Sunday, May 20, 2007

Back with layouts

First up the one I have just finished this is for the Sketch Challenge @ Digital Freebies
Credits: Fresh Fusion and Good Friends Collection Gregory by Eva Kipler,Educated Mind Bonus by Eva Kipler and Bannerwoman, Stamped Grunge Alpha Brushes by Faith True.Traci Murphy Dropshadow actions - Doodle light, Lift shadow 2 light and Dark stitching light. Font is KGD Kimberly Script by Kimberly Geswein.

2nd I have another RAK layout of RenaeNicks beautiful grandaughter Zoey
Credits:Just Punky by Royanna Lea Fritschmann (found in the May Grab Bag at My Digital Muse), Layered template 31 by Renae Nicholson, Peeled and Revealed templates and actions by Marcie Reckinger and Traci Murphy. Traci Murphy Dropshadow actions - Paper light, Popout light, Alpha light.Fonts are: king cooL KC by Kimberly Geswein and MTF Messy by Miss Tiina.

I adore scrapping little girls, gives me a chance to use the vast amounts of glitter and flowers I have bought lol. If you would like me to scrap your little one or even your pet email me address is to the right. I always welcome the challenge of scrapping pictures that dont include my little angel lol.

What else have I done that you haven't seen? Let me have a quick look lol
I can't remember what I have showed you lol. I am going to go make a new desktop for June and then I might be back again lol

No comments: