Thursday, May 17, 2007

I have a gift for you.

I have decided that Lukas needs a reward chart so since I couldn't find anything that fitted what I wanted I made one of my own.

The one I am giving you looks like this:

Lukas's has been decorated and looks like this:
Credits: Moving Day Bleuz by Royanna Lea Fritschmann, Zoom Brushes by Genevieve Sass and One Funky Alphabet Brushes by Christy Lyle.

If you want it you can download it here http://www.4shared.com/dir/2733331/9dfe0320/Blog_Giveaways.html
Comments would be much appreciated thanks xx

7 comments:

Sassy said...

wow thats Great!
lovely of u to share

Shannon Bieger said...

Ooh, thank you! That's a great freebie!

Tracey said...

Wow, what a cool template, how nice of you to share, :)

Me said...

Love the chart!! thanks for sharing!!

SarahB said...

Your reward chart template is a great idea!

Scrapmuch said...

perfect - I need this too. Do you print a new one each week, or did you laminate it so you can just reuse it with dry erase markers?

Just Me said...

Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!!!!