Sunday, May 13, 2007

More to share but not layouts

First I have a tag to share with you, created for the 2nd scrapping take me away challenge at Divine Digital.

Credits: SassySummer and Tag you're it 2 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann, and Atomic Cupcake copper verdigris action. Photograph is from my postcard collection.

The 3rd challenge was to create a postcard. I have combined both sides onto one layout because I am too lazy to upload them seperately lol.

Credits:Summer Sass and BCA3 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Font is Punkyrara1 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Traci Murphy Dropshadow actions - Lift 2 light. Other actions - Journalling Lines by Tandika Star.

I have something else to share as well, but it's not scrapping related - Lukas is sleeping in his own bedroom *sob*. He started out asleep in their last night but when we heard coughing I amde Mark go and get him, turns out it was Conor coughing oops lol. Lukas fell asleep in their all on his own and he wants to sleep in there. It just makes me sad because there will be no more late night cuddles, or Lukas begging for a story or a song. It also means I wont be able to watch him while he sleeps. I enjoy doing that sometimes, it reassures me that he's there and he's ok. He's growing up too fast for my liking. I don't think it would have been so hard for me if we still had Leo. I just feel a bit redundant because no-one seems to need me anymore. Lukas can do almost everything for himself now. Mark takes him and collects him from school because of me being ill all the time. I have been feeling sad a lot lately because I feel so useless. Oh well I suppose I just have to get used to it but it's really hard for me.


No comments: