Friday, May 25, 2007

Some more layouts of the beautiful Zoey

Credits:Mother's Love Collection by Amanda Rockwell, Layered template 2 by Renae Nicholson and Floral Stamp Alpha Brushes by Eve Recinella, Font is Pea Superamy
Credits:Holiday Chic, Love, Mom, Laundry Labels Girls Addition, Spring Fever, Amy's Texas Princess and Simply Sweet all by Traci Reed. Layered template 3 by Renae Nicholson. Fonts are Pea Beth R andTafelschrift
Credits: Bella by Retrodiva, Floral Stamp Alpha Brushes by Eve Recinella, Sponge Stamp Alpha Brushes by Toni Berman. Font is Pea Beth R.
I have a little man home from school today, he had a bad night last night lots of crying. The kid is covered in bruises and has a really really nasty one on his thigh. Last night he said he fell over, but I still told him that if anyone's hitting him he needs to tell his teacher if the little monster hits him after that to wallop them one back! As someone who spent the whole of her school life being bullied I really wish I had hit back once and then maybe I wouldn't have been so miserable when I was at school. Nan has always had the opinion that hitting back is sometimes the only solution that gets across that you want to be left alone. I took pictures of his legs so if he comes home with a lot more bruises I have something to show the teacher. Kids get hurt but even with my klutzy genetics he shouldn't be getting hurt that badly that often. Right off to scrap something then we have to go food shopping *sigh* I hate shopping unless its online lol

5 comments:

katg1006 said...

That doesn't sound right....he wouldn't be crying at night from just falling down. I would go and talk to the principal so that they might be able to keep a watch out?? Definitely keep records...if you need to take any action you will need to keep complete records. If there playground is visible...do you have the capability to go watch their playtime for yourself?

Very scary....Sorry this is happening to your child. This shouldn't happen to anyone's child ever! ((hugs))

Christine said...

You should really look into this!! Something just isn't right!

cloggie68 said...

Heartbreaking to hear about your little boy... I hope you can make things better for him, but it will not be easy, wish you strength!

justrenae said...

I wish I had found your blog earlier! I love all of the Zoey layouts!

Poor little Lukas!

Lisa said...

Oh I hope you found out what was bothering the poor little guy....being bullied at school can be the worst!