Saturday, May 26, 2007

Uh Oh

I am currently in the process of returning my computer to what I consider its working state, Mark had to do it from scratch again because its been driving me insane with stupid little bugs like closing ACDSee for no reason and refusing to open my email. After reinstalling everything it still wont open my email lol. I swear sometime I think its possessed and just goes wonky to annoy me. Never mind Mark did all the techy junk while I was sleeping I have installed all my must have programmes back onto it, i'm learning I made a list before we formatted the drive this time lol. I have one more thing left to install and then I am done but I have to find the cd with it on first (sounds fun lol). I got a very sickly feeling when ACDSee didn't want to install my database but luckily it was just being slooooooowwwww lol. Stupid computer seems to be running everything slowly. Oh well never mind at least it doesn't appear to be throwing a hissy fit every 5 seconds and making me want to smash it into little pieces. Strange though because normally after everything being reinstalled it runs like lightning for a few days at least. I am totally adoring my sky broadband today though all the updates/ other boring downloads for the machine were done in a couple of hours rather than the usual day or so. I decided to register for a ScrapWow account I have been considering it for a little while but they were an extra 20% off today. I wonder if I will ever bother setting it up lol. It's worth it for the free kit each month though right off to hunt for that disk catch you later xx
Oh I forgot to mention that I never ended up going shopping, I shopped online at Tesco.com lol. Mark usually pays for the shopping but they dont take his debit card which I why we normally drag around the store, I traded him cash for stash lol he transferred money into my paypal account and I paid for the shopping. I hate buying through his accout he can see what I bought lol. Paypal are cheeky sods though they charged me nearly £1 to receive the payment, I was always under the impression they charged if it went into your bank account but you didn't pay anything if it was in your paypal account. *sigh* if I verified my own account I wouldn't have this problem but I can't bear the thought of the endless phone calls it would take because my bank account is registered with a different account that someone hacked and spent a lot of money on and I refuse to pay for someone else's transactions but according to Paypal I am liable. I so wish more stores would accept my debit card and then paypal could just go jump lol. I might go look for a music video for here I am loving a song called "everybody's going to love today" by Mica (sp?) it's one of those songs you can't resist smiling when you hear it playing.

No comments: