Sunday, May 27, 2007

I love it when you call but you never call at all

or maybe that should be comment lol. I feel really lonely over here, I don't think anyone reads this blog except me. I know that I write my blog for me, but sometimes even I need some reassurance that what I am rambling about is reaching someone lol. Im a little down this morning its raining and my hands are hurting bad, I have a fever again and I can't make my mind up if I am hot or cold. I am currently sitting here listening to the radio and wondering what I can be bothered to do today. All I really feel like doing is sleeping, crying and being cuddled. Some days I just feel so sad for no reason and that makes me feel pathetic. *sigh* normal doesn't seem like to much to wish for, i'd settle for just one normal day.

8 comments:

Selana said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad, I hope it will be better soon. And I know about those pathetic days, it helps to go out and meet with a good friend just for a coffee and a talk...

Maggie Lamarre said...

I hear you on that one.
Teh lo below are beautiful.
Maggie

Mommy Spice said...

I've been there, done that. I still have those days from time to time. Sometimes you just need to take a little time out, no matter what it takes, and go meet with a friend and talk, cry, whatever needs to be done. It helps. (((hugs))) to you!

Lisa said...

big hugs to you!!

justrenae said...

I have those days often, usualy caused by my children. I have been having quiet a few of them lately. I had to take legal custody of Zoey, my daughter attempted suicide, my son....well let's not even go there right now. Anyway, you are not alone! I am always here if you EVER need anyone to talk to!

Renae

Unknown said...

Yeah, we read it, and have tons of ideas on your predicament, but it isn't our place to advise; just to enjoy your bog, and to empathize. 'T'would be rude for us to even ask questions, so I suppose many of us are silent for those reasons...My fave quote is "if it is to be, its up to me!" Gives me power over my chronic challenges. Good energy to you!

Unknown said...

Oh, I meant blog, not bog. I'm goofey and its late...We all relate, I think...

Lisa said...

We all have our bad days...you are not alone on that one!!! Sometimes I think it's the price we have to pay for being female!!