Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Not sleeping sucks!

It's another cold and miserable day outside so everything is hurting too much to do anything. Scrapping, typing, sitting, laying down all really hurts and I am really fed up with being so stiff and hurting all the time. This no doubt means I will fall asleep later when I can't stay awake any longer and then nothing will get done all day *sigh* I thought by May the weather would be nicer and I would have more of a life. I'm just sitting here listening to some music on the radio, actually I am sitting here giggling at what the DJ is saying every single time I listen to him the only thought in my head is how the hell does he get away with some of the things he says lol.
I have a Lukas update for you, since he went into his own room he has gone to sleep on his own every night and has slept right through until we have woken him up. He doesn't give a monkeys that he's in there on his own, doesn't want his mummy *sob* yes I know most parents would be overjoyed that there child had gone into their own room so easily but I miss him. He's slept in my room ever since he was born and it's horrible not to wake up in the night and see him there. Or to check on him every few minutes when I can't sleep. Oh well can't do anything about it. (Except perhaps kick Mark into Lukas's room lol). Off to try and get some sleep will be back later if I get up.

No comments: