Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bored!

I just feel uninspired to do anything today, and since I don't feel like doing anything I am bored stupid. It's piddling down with rain outside, I hate rain it makes everything hurt and makes me throughly miserable. Isn't this a depressing post lol. Let's talk about something that makes me happy - shopping!
Jeanelle Paige is retiring from designing so all her products at OAKS are 30% off, they are also 30% off at Sweet Digi Creations.
Its Jessica Gorny's (Solanah) Birthday so she is having a 27% off sale at OAKS.
Royanna Fritschmann's stuff is still on sale at Divine Digital.
I haven't done any scrapping today, I might get a layout finished in a bit.
I don't have anything else to say, unless you want to see what I bought this month?
I will finish my layout and then come back and link you up.

No comments: