Friday, May 11, 2007

Warning Long Post!

Ok here goes but prepare yourselves it's a huge one. (I have gone back to when I last posted a shopping recap April 15th)
*Disclaimer - I accept no responsibility whatsoever for any purchases resulting from you reading this list, if your paypal account ends up weeping/begging for mercy that's not my fault lol. I should also point out I don't shop like this very often, it's strictly an ever so often thing rofl* So here goes in no particular order, (this includes everything I can remember buying not just for National Scrapbooking Day lol):

Firstly let's talk Grab Bags, since they are no longer available I will link you to the designers main stores.
Scrapbook Graphics - Janet Phillips,Sausan Designs.
The Digi Shoppe - Agnes Lahur, Faith True, Micheline Martin, Bren Boone.
OAKS - Heather Watson, Dani Engebretson, Sherri Tierney, Karen Lewis, Victoria Feemster, Rachel Martin, Faith True, Sarah Grimwood, Sara Ellis, Misty Maier, Laura Pitman, Jessica Gorny, Jennifer Barrette, Doreen Stolz and DC Designs.
Elemental Scraps - Grace Bennett
Sophia Sarducci - Sophia Sarducci, Antonio Rafaello
Plain Digital Wrapper - Rebecca Lynn, Sarah Grimwood, Amanda Heimann, Betsy Tuma,
Divine Digital - Tina Williams, Pamela Gibson, Julie Kelley, Cari Lopez, Digidiva, Clohie Watkins, Janette Padley (Dragon's Lair Designs), Kutnkudlys Kreations, Lemonaid Lucy, Melissa Daniel, Michelle Swadling, Ramona Williams, Silvia Romeo, Ilona Havenaar, DeDe Smith, Wetfish Designs, Becky Hansen and Caroline Brown (Nightwolf Designs)
Single Stores - Elaine Bittencourt - Meaningful Scraps, Jennilyn - Jennilyn Designs,

I dropped a lot of money at Funky Playground Designs:
Peeled & Revealed Template/Action Collection and Curled Border Template & Action Set 1 by Marcie Reckinger and Traci Murphy,
Chasing Rainbows collection of paper packs by Marcie Reckinger,
Drop Shadows - Sets 1 - 5 (can't seem to find the collection I bought), Such a Tulle, Rainbow Stitches w/bonus shadow action for PS, by Traci Murphy,
Bright Blooms, Bits and Pieces, Cute as a Button, Corky Stems 1,Corky Stems 2 and Paisley Bets by Corina Nielsen,
Graffiti Alpha Brush Set, Funky Watercolor Paper Pack and REALLY Funky Water Colors Paper Pack by Christina Renee,
City of Industry Alpha Pack by Kimberly Giarrusso,
Funk That SPRING-A FPD Collaboration,
I then got a very nice gift from Traci Murphy and went and got SwooshyBet Glitterfied, Sandbox Alpha, Skinny Minny, Brushed Alphas, Kraft Alphas - Glitterfied! Set 1, Kraft Alphas - Glitterfied! Set 2, Glitter Alpha - Pink and Brusha Brusha Alphas & Numbers.
I got the Lost and Found set for FREE! (Not available instore)

Amanda Rockwell was having a 40% off sale so I picked up Back in Black Collection 1 and Back in Black Collection 2. I also forgot to mention that before I purchased these Amanda was kind enough to RAK me a gift certificate, I used it to pick up Flirt. I just noticed her sale is still on it said ending the 10th so it must be until midnight RUN lol.

I picked up these at OAKS:
After Hours City Chick Elements,After Hours City Chick Papers and Kraftacular Clusters by Victoria Feemster
Clusterifics and Clusterifics:Neutral by Jeanelle Paige
The Girl, Mother's Love, Pre-School,Glittered and Austin's Plane by Jessica Gorny
A Doodle a day version 3 Commercial by Heather Watson (because I had a $2 gift certificate from her Grab Bag).
I accidently purchased Sarah Grimwood's Grab Bag at both of the stores she sells at and she was nice enough to let me exchange one for Ready Set Scrap Templates.
Then I got Warm Sunny Daze for FREE! (not available in store)

I got these at Sweet Digi Creations: Sponge Job Font, Tony Print Font, Kristin Cursive Font and I got Torn, Crinkled, Polkadotted for FREE!

I used my coupon for completing the first 15 layouts for the 360 Degrees of inspiration at Divine Digital to get:
French Flea Market Frenzy and Beauty in Reflection by Royanna Lea Fritschmann.
I also picked up, Moving Day Bleuz, 4 The Boyz Collection - SuperSTAR!, In Short Supply Too!, 4 The Boyz Collection - SEBS Dream, 4 The Boyz Collection - Exploring Alden's World, My Boyz All That! Brush Pack, Tag You're It [Two] - Commercial Tag Shapes, Gettin Dirty 1 Commercial Paper Overlays, Gettin Dirty 2 Commercial Paper Overlays, Gettin Dotty 1 Commercial Paper Overlays, Gettin Edgey 2 Commercial Paper Overlays, Gettin Fancy 1 Commercial Paper Overlays, Gettin Fancy 2 Commercial Paper Overlays,Gettin Funky 1 Commercial Paper Overlays and One Woman's Treasure by Royanna Lea Fritschmann.
Wetfish Textures Set One Commercial Use by Wetfish Designs.

Meredith Fenwick was running a very cool promotion at Scrapbook Graphics spend $5 in her store and get a free customer appreciation gift. This ran for three weeks I ended up getting: Legible Note Cards, Fancy Transfers, Hallway Graffiti - Bubble Font, Hand-Stamped Antique Alpha Stamps, Grungy Alpha Stamps, Fuzz Ball Flowers, and when I was a complete klutz and bought one item twice Meredith was lovely enough to let me swap it for Fuzz Ball Swirly, If you are wondering what the appreciation gifts were they are now available in store.
Week one:Doodley Doo Journal Spots - Stamps Only and Doodle Bird Page Kit,
Week two:Hand-Cut Scalloped Edge Mattes & Frames and Silly Flower Page Set,
Week three:Sweet Notions B-sides Backgrounds and Kraft Note Cards.
I also picked up In My Studio: Serene,In My Studio: Unbound, Pipe Cleaner Doodads, Sticker Scallops, Comfy Jeans Album and Linen Capris Album by Traci Reed,
Bohemian Peddler (now available as 2 half kits) by Krista Mettler and Jessica Bolton.
Artistry: Redux Art Paper Pack by Krista Mettler,
Home Life, Homegirl's Gettin' Frilly and Outnumbered Girl by Jessica Bolton,
Launch Pads Snail Mailers #4, Launch Pads Snail Mailers #2, Launch Pads Snail Mailers #1 and Landing Pads Workshop by Bree Clarkson,
Shimmer Shoppe: Five 4 Five (now available seperately for $2 each) by Kristin Cronin-Barrow,
Hello Sunshine by Traci Reed and Kristin Cronin-Barrow (when I bought it the album was FREE! and you also got the Yellow and Blue Glitterbet alphas FREE!)
and Love, Mom Template Album Bundle by Traci Reed and Bree Clarkson (Came with free Brag Book). I also can't remember if I mentioned buying Love Sprung a collab between Traci Reed and Dani Mogstead.

Natural Designs In Scrapbooking were having a 50% off sale so I got:
Art Journey Collection: Forest Stories, Art Journey Collection: Ocean Dreams, Art Journey Collection: Midnight Skies, Art Journey Collection: Heart of Fire, Art Journey Collection: Serendipity, Art Journey Collection: Painted Garden, Art Journey Collection: Dream Time, Art Journey Collection: Forbidden Fruit,Art Journey Collection: Overlays, Fortune Cookie, Paper Bag Corner Sample by Karin M (previously known as Karin McCombes but she's got married), Victorian Alpha Brushes & Stamps by Monica McClain,
Stamped Alpha by Loreta Labaca,
Squared Up! Alpha and Brush Set by Tammy Bankston and
Bead + Silver Rope Action by Lori Giles.

I got some mega bargains from the clearance area at Digiscrapz :
Angel and Silver Style Pack by Melissa Goerke,
I've Gotta Be Me Element Pack,
Brrrrrr! Mini Page Kit,Frosty Kit,Funky Fiesta Kit,Harvest Moon Kit,Jolly Holiday Paper Pack,Colorfully Unique Kit - for DigiBunch,French Country Kit,Get Happy Kit,Gracie Kit,Groovy Chic Kit,Happily Ever After Kit and Patchwork Garden Kit by Krista Mettler.

At the Digi Shoppe I picked up:
Safety Pin Alpha and Artsy Alpha Brushes by Faith True,
Tangy Mini Kit and Girlie Mini Kit by Bren Boone,
Colorful Duct Tape Stars, Colorful Duct Tape Strips and x's, Sequined Blooms, Puff Paint Flowers, Sloppy Paint Alphabet Set, and Boy Board Shorts Paper Pack by Ashley Olson,
Fused Bead Designs by Jen Beschinski,
May Designer Sampler and got Dress Up Your Memories Mega Kit for FREE!

I went shopping for goodies at Sweet Shoppe Designs:
One Funky Alphabet, Scribble Squares Alpha, Distressed Hand Stamped Ticket Alphabet by Christy Lyle,
Boxy Alpha by Fee Jardine,
A Sweet Embellie Pack by Laura Deacetis,
The Alphabet Is... by MandaBean
Extreme! Extreme Alphas By Shawna Clingerman & Lauren Grier
Smarties: Alphas Vol. 1 by Teresa Ferguson
Characters with Character Alpha by Robin Carlton,
Art Strokes Alphabet, Scratched Alpha by Angela Barton,
Date Brushes & Stamps by Paula Duncan,
Arrow Fun Brushes and Stamps, Boy Doodles - When I Grow Up, Boy Doodles: Planes, Trains & Automobiles , Linez Alpha, and Grunge Alpha by Shawna Clingerman,
2007 Sweet Shoppe Quarterly Assortment vol 2.
Digital Extras: Circle U Alphabet, Digital Extras: Floral Stamp Alphabet, Digital Extras: Hinterland Alpha, Digital Extras: Scratch N Stamp Alpha, Digital Extras: Spin Me Right Round Alpha, Digital Extras: Splash Alpha, Digital Extras: Squiggly Alpha, Digital Extras: Ye Ole Book Alphabet by Eve Recinella
Then I got this Scrumdidliuptious by Sweet Shoppe Designs for FREE!

I gave to a really good cause by purchasing Breath Of Spring - Entire collection at Elemental Scraps, while I was there I also got :
Snow Angel and
Definately Doodles by WendyZine

Rina Kroes had a 40% off sale at 3Scrapateers, so I got:
Shabby Little Springtime, Sprinkle of Spring, Friends Are Like Flowers Mega-Kit Collection, Delightful and Prismatic Petals.
I also picked up Rina's Season of Fruitfulness, Café Au Lait, Rejoice!, Contentment, Forget Me Not, Pocketful of Patches, Eclectic Blue Quick Page Album, Afternoon Tea, Harlequin Hearts alphabet set, Rejoice! Quick Page Album, Erin, Rejuvenation Quick Pages, Soleil Quick Pages as well as Plum Rotten, Plum Rotten Mini Album, Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Soul Album and Chocolate Strawberry by Jan Hosford in the Scrapbook-Elements close out specials.

From OScraps: (Freebies not included)
{Define}ing Words by Sue Cummings,
Zoom Brush Set by Genevieve Sass (Sweet Genevieve) ,
Hidden Treasures #2 and Scrapbag by Khristy Schmidt

From Plain Digital Wrapper:
Sponged Stamped Alpha by Sarah VanDyke,
Boxed in! CT Organiser by Mish Gasser, and I got "Everyone is a Winner" Raffle Kit FREE!

I picked up Open Up Frames, Naturally Krafty Paper Pack, Botanist Notebook Collector Cards No. 01, Defining Moments - Play Brushes-n-Stamps, Ledger Sun Print Paper Pack and Vintage Flashcard Words by Katie Pertiet for 25c each from Designer Digitals.

I won a free kit of my choice from Jen Ulasiewicz @ KB and Friends so I got Over The Rainbow.

I picked up some items at Scrappin Digi Kreations:
My Funny Valentine Element Pack by Kim Smith (VKimmyCat),
Journaling Fun 1, Commercial Use - Templates with Altitude 1 and Commercial Use - Templates with Attitude 2 by Tracy Blankenship.
I got Pink Petal Perfection, Frosty and Beach House from the bargain basement on Tracy Blankenship's Blog.

Just to finish up:
Bohemian Love Affair by Retrodiva from Digital Freebies,
The April Megakit from Digiscrapdivas,
I voted for my favourite layout Queen Of The Crop and snagged a wicked Grab Bag.
I got the two kits for this month's Quickie Exchange challenge at Digitals, Ice Cream and Orange Juice by Joyce De Jong and Life Is Good by Sophia Davies,
In Love With DOTS Mini Album by Rachael Giallongo from ScrapQuick,
Brag Book Templates by Fiona Renwick from Nuts4Digi and
Children Are ABC Album by DebF from Pickleberry Pop

You may remember me mentioning I also purchased this month's kit from Songbird Avenue.
I have probably forgotten a few bits lol. What can I say I am a shopperholic! Now I just spotted some more alpha brushes I want so I am going to add them to my kaboodle list.

1 comment:

Elaine Bittencourt said...

wow! :) that was some long list! I had a little fun with all the grab bags and wonderful charity kits that are out there myself!
Happy Mother's Day!
hugs!!