Sunday, May 13, 2007

Another CT assignment layout

OMG I swear I thought I was going to be old enough to be considered vintage before this was finished lol. I redid it so many times before I got this one, so I hope you like it. Don't get me wrong I adore the kit, I just wouldn't usually do vintage layouts I think it would look fab all glittered up or with bright coloured pictures. I might have to do one just to show you what I mean.
Credits: French Flea Market Frenzy and Beauty of Reflection by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Traci Murphy Dropshadows - Clear light, Metal light and Flower light.

3 comments:

Lynn Grieveson said...

I think it looks lovely!

SarahB said...

The soft colors of the kit look great with the B&W photo!

Petra said...

lovey page and the photo is absolutly fabulous!! Have a great day!!