Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where are my flowers?

Remember I confessed to forgetting my bouquet when I went to the wedding?
Well I could have just lied and done a little bit of photoshop magic to the pictures, but that's not very me. I want Lukas to know that I am a complete scatter brain lol. So I scrapped it.

Credits: Petal Power Layered Sketch by Traci Reed Summer Lillies by Jeanelle Paige (recoloured) He Loves Me and Here Comes The Bride by Royanna Lea Fritschmann (both recoloured)Always contribution by Krista Mettler and Always contribution by Jen Reed. Fonts are:Persimmon and Artistamp Medium
The next ADSR Challenge is up, Challenge 8: Polka Dot Potato Okay, this week is a ROADBLOCK! This is a project challenge for the Racer who did NOT do the January 8th challenge. Now, don't panic...don't stress...this is going to be fun...promise For this weeks Roadblock, you are going to need to think outside the box a little. I want you to use your digiscrapping skills to decorate your house. Yes, that's right...decorate your house. It can be anything really, from hanging a layout on your refrigerator to adding brush swirls to a picture in a frame on your shelf. Anything that puts your skills on display This project can include just digital art or digital art and pictures - the choice is yours.

This challenge just suits me down to the ground. I made Nan a calendar for Christmas and I liked it so much I started on one of my own, but instead of making all 12 pages at once I was making one a month so I can do Februarys page a little in advance and have the challenge all sewn up. I also need to make February's desktop calendar. I love my layered calendar templates so much lol.

I scrapped a few other layouts today want to see?

Credits:Artistry Paper Pack by Krista Mettler Urban Playground by Misty Cato Jessicas Heart by Jen Reed (recoloured) Wordart by Stacey Trueman Pixel Play Ronna Penner Sisters by Heart by Lynnie Smith (recoloured) Chocoberry by Traci Reed Love Notes by Clara Wallace (recoloured) Custom patches by dedicated2digital.com Font is Pea Lis.


Also made this one with my photos that came this morning.

Credits:Credits: Sketchie by Miss Tiina, Baby Boy by Annette Farrelly, Fairy Wishes by Carolyn Bender, Baby Blues by Angi Jones Grab Bag by WendyZine Twinkle Twinkle Mini by Andrea Sampson Lots of Dots by Seebees Freebies (glittered by me) Black and White actions (Soft B&W) by Ginger T Font is Oopie's Ma

My scrapping style seems completly different lately, I have to be honest though I am quite liking it. I forgot how much I enjoyed scrapping, it got to feel like a chore for a while.


No comments: