Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wedding Brag Book Page Two

As you may have noticed these pages are in a completely random order, I am scrapping whatever appeals to me or I have the energy to work on at the time.
I do have a huge thank you to extend, in all my vast collection of Digi Stash I couldn't find any suitable wordart, I posted over at Digishoptalk for a ideas of where I could find something suitable and a very lovely lady made me the perfect thing (well actually she made me two perfect things the other one will go on another page lol) so huge thanks to Janet Lawrerence aka as you wish, you rock!
Credits: From this moment by Rina Kroes, Tranquil by Jeannie Papai, 2UwithLove contribution by Traci Reed (recoloured), Father Of The Bride wordart by Janet Lawerence, Layered template by JennV

No comments: